i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world...sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry... you will someday.
- we shared a cigarette somewhere......
- Pornography hits the bl...
- I think if anybody stays close to their loneliness...
- GERHARD RICHTER
- Of course I’m holding back. I’m insane, you idiot....
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and ...
- Pain comes in all forms: the small twinge, a bit o...
- The person who is really in revolt is the optimis...
- What if she was meant to be, or could have been,so...
- the things i just like to smile about
- deftones - change
- the lunatic is in my head the lunatic is in my hea...
- a psychedelic ranga
- on the porch, she will sit, light another cigarett...
- fuck cunt dick
- kowloon and their special ingredient.
- ❥ pigeon sex
- come on over and do the twist, over do it and have...
- nat finkelstein
- maybe. but i like it that way, i like the numbness...
- we feed off of eachother, we can share our endorph...
- stay away
- i have very bad posture
- don't feel guilty masterbating
- i'm a negative creep and i'm stoned
- picture perfect, pathetic
- craig cowling
- todd hido.
- i must get my soul back from you; i am killing my ...
- what say we go and crash your car?
- you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thin...
- pain has never been so brilliant
- alone with everybody... -charles bukowski-...
- ▼ April (45)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Seclusions, self-induced, forget about the outside world, but sing, and smile, and dance. They won’t know you’re half-dead, or bored, or in a trance
One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul, and yet no one ever comes to sit by it.
No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees
Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing, Only a signal shown, and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, Only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence.
“What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'?”
I am kind of paranoid in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Pornography hits the blind corner of
reason. It directly addresses our primitive fantasies, bypassing words and thought. The hard-on or wetness comes first, wondering why follows behind.
Self-censorship reactions are shaken. Porn images don’t give us any choice:
here’s what turns you on, here’s what makes you respond.