i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world...sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry... you will someday.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Edvard Munch



"Life - angst has raved inside me ever since I caught the idea - like
an illness - since I was born - doubly inherited
It has lain like a curse which has haunted me
Still I often feel that I must have this life - angst - it is essential
to me - and that I will not exist without it
Often I feel that just as an illness
has been necessary - In periods without
this life - angst and illness I have felt
like a ship sailing before a
strong wind without a rudder - and
asked myself where? where
will I run aground?
The bottomless depths of pity on one side -
The towering pinnacles of ambition on
the other" - Munch.















When we stand like this and my eyes look into your big eyes, in the moonlight... delicate hands spin invisible threads that are bound around my heart - are pulled... See more through my eyes, through your big, dark eyes - into around your heart. Your eyes are so large, now, when we are so close - They are like two vast, dark skies -Edvard Munch ♥

____________________________________________________________________






















No comments:

Post a Comment