i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world...sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry... you will someday.


Friday, April 9, 2010

the lunatic is in my head the lunatic is in my head

oh, look at my face, my name is might have been, my name is never was, my name's forgotten









and if your head explodes with dark forbodings too, ill see you on the darkside of the moon








us and them












hello. is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me. is anyone home?








i'm worse at what i do best and for this gift i feel blessed























you raise the blade you make the change, you re-arrange me till i'm sane








when i was a child i took a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye
i turned to look but it was gone, i cannot put my finger on it now

i will crawl away for good









i have become comfortably numb

No comments:

Post a Comment