in all forms: the small
twinge, a bit of soreness, the random pain, the
normal pains we live with every
day. Then there’s the kind of pain we can’t
ignore: a level of pain so great
that it blocks out everything else, makes
the rest of the world fade away until
all we can think about is how much we
hurt. How we manage our pain is up to us.
Pain. We anesthetize, ride it out,
embrace it, ignore it… And for some of us,
the best way to manage pain is to
just push through it.
i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world...sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry... you will someday.
- we shared a cigarette somewhere......
- Pornography hits the bl...
- I think if anybody stays close to their loneliness...
- GERHARD RICHTER
- Of course I’m holding back. I’m insane, you idiot....
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and ...
- Pain comes in all forms: the small twinge, a bit o...
- The person who is really in revolt is the optimis...
- What if she was meant to be, or could have been,so...
- the things i just like to smile about
- deftones - change
- the lunatic is in my head the lunatic is in my hea...
- a psychedelic ranga
- on the porch, she will sit, light another cigarett...
- fuck cunt dick
- kowloon and their special ingredient.
- ❥ pigeon sex
- come on over and do the twist, over do it and have...
- nat finkelstein
- maybe. but i like it that way, i like the numbness...
- we feed off of eachother, we can share our endorph...
- stay away
- i have very bad posture
- don't feel guilty masterbating
- i'm a negative creep and i'm stoned
- picture perfect, pathetic
- craig cowling
- todd hido.
- i must get my soul back from you; i am killing my ...
- what say we go and crash your car?
- you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thin...
- pain has never been so brilliant
- alone with everybody... -charles bukowski-...
- ▼ April (45)