maybe. but i like it that way, i like the
numbness that comes with being exhausted, the oblivion, and the quiet chaos
exists only in my own head.everybody elses problems are suddenly the
farthest from my own, because i have things to deal with too.if i'm tired, i have a qualified excuse to keep
to myself at home, to evade the constant problems that don't concern me
anyway.sometimes i don't even need to try to block
things out, the exhaustion does it for me.and i like that
i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world...sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry... you will someday.
- we shared a cigarette somewhere......
- Pornography hits the bl...
- I think if anybody stays close to their loneliness...
- GERHARD RICHTER
- Of course I’m holding back. I’m insane, you idiot....
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and ...
- Pain comes in all forms: the small twinge, a bit o...
- The person who is really in revolt is the optimis...
- What if she was meant to be, or could have been,so...
- the things i just like to smile about
- deftones - change
- the lunatic is in my head the lunatic is in my hea...
- a psychedelic ranga
- on the porch, she will sit, light another cigarett...
- fuck cunt dick
- kowloon and their special ingredient.
- ❥ pigeon sex
- come on over and do the twist, over do it and have...
- nat finkelstein
- maybe. but i like it that way, i like the numbness...
- we feed off of eachother, we can share our endorph...
- stay away
- i have very bad posture
- don't feel guilty masterbating
- i'm a negative creep and i'm stoned
- picture perfect, pathetic
- craig cowling
- todd hido.
- i must get my soul back from you; i am killing my ...
- what say we go and crash your car?
- you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thin...
- pain has never been so brilliant
- alone with everybody... -charles bukowski-...
- ▼ April (45)